Millions of chemical reactions occur around us every second of every day. They are involved in the making of food, paper, plastics, and fuels, and enable us to breathe, grow, see, and digest and metabolize food. In this laboratory activity, students will perform five reactions, look for evidence of a chemical reaction in each case, write the chemical equations for each reaction, and classify the reactions according to reaction types. Includes reproducible student handouts, detailed background information, complete Teacher Notes with sample data and answers to questions, and all necessary chemicals.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 433
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 394
You May Also Like
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Chemical Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
- What Is a Chemical Reaction? Student Laboratory Kit
Classifying Chemical Reactions -
- Reactions, Predictions and Net Ionic Equations - Student Laboratory Kit
Identifying Chemical Reactions -
- Sequence of Chemical Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Ultimate Chemical Equations Handbook, Teacher, 2nd Edition
- Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry DVD Set
- Chemical Reactions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 6