Minerals are the building blocks of rocks. This collection of 24 rock-forming minerals will help students understand what rocks are made of. Set includes six each of: rock-forming minerals, igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks; one study guide and key.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1073
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 659
You May Also Like
- Introductory Mineral and Rock Collection
- Classroom Collection of Rocks and Minerals
- Washington School Collection
- Earth Science Collection, Advanced
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit