Our most popular rock and mineral collection! Forty top-quality rock and mineral specimens are provided. Rock-forming minerals, ores of common metals and non-metals, sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks are all represented. Specimens are approximately 2" x 1 1/2" and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box with study guide and key.
A matching set of test chips is available. The chips are unlabeled, smaller in size-perfect for student testing and identification.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1073
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 659
You May Also Like
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection
- Classroom Collection of Rocks and Minerals
- Introductory Mineral and Rock Collection
- Earth Science Collection, Advanced
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit