Thirty different types of mineral specimens are tested by students for hardness, specific gravity, color, streak, cleavage, and luster. Five test pieces of each specimen are provided in compartmentalized collection boxes. A detailed 67-page teacher's guide is provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1069
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 654
You May Also Like
- What's My Mineral? Earth Science Review Game
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Minerals Poster
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection