A wonderful starter kit for the earth science classroom. Fifty different specimens allow students to make visual comparisons of rock-forming minerals: igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks; ores of common metals and non-metals; gemstones; and minerals in the scale of hardness. Packaged with a study guide and key in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1073
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 659
You May Also Like
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection
- Introductory Mineral and Rock Collection
- Washington School Collection
- Earth Science Collection, Advanced
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit