Tenacity is the physical property of a mineral that describes the way it will break under pressure or stress. Six mineral specimens are provided showing brittle, sectile, malleable, elastic, and flexible types of tenacity. Labeled for easy identification and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1072
You May Also Like
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection