Fluorescence is the emission of light that some minerals exhibit when exposed to ultraviolet light. Students will see firsthand the colors of 12 fluorescent mineral specimens when held under an ultraviolet light. Labeled for easy identification and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 995
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 642
You May Also Like
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game