Crystal form is a valuable tool in the identification of minerals. Nine mineral specimens are provided to show isometric, hexagonal, tetragonal, orthorhombic and monoclinic crystal systems. Labeled for easy identification and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1072
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 658
You May Also Like
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection