Igneous rocks are formed by the cooling and hardening of magma, a complex molten material that originates within the Earth. Fifteen specimens, carefully selected from the igneous rock group, are classified by their texture, mineral content and origin. Labeled for easy identification and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1075
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 661
You May Also Like
- Investigating The Rock Cycle Chart
- Rock Charts Set
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Rock Collection
- Rock Tumbler, Tumble-Vibe
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection