A terrific collection of 15 sedimentary rock specimens separated into clastic, chemical, and organic rock groups. Labeled for easy identification and packaged in a compartmentalized collection box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 998
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 646
You May Also Like
- Investigating The Rock Cycle Chart
- Rock Charts Set
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Introductory Rock Collection
- Rock Tumbler, Tumble-Vibe
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection