No mess, no spills, no hassles-the easy-to-use color reaction test allows you to determine dissolved oxygen levels in water in a matter of minutes. Simply add a Tes Tab® tablet to a water sample, mix, and compare the sample color to the color chart. That's it! Test estimates dissolved oxygen levels in a range from 0-8 ppm. Two sampling tubes and enough Tes Tabs sufficient for 25 tests are furnished in a sturdy storage/carrying case.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1043
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 692
You May Also Like
- Flinn Winkler Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit, Color Comparison Type
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Phosphates Test Kit - Color Comparison Type
- Freshwater Pollution Testing Kit
- Testing Pollution in Tap Water Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen in Water Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit