Heighten your students' awareness of acid rain with this complete field study kit. Students collect rain samples and test the pH either out in the field or in the lab. Water samples from local streams, lakes, or ponds can also be tested for acidity. Analyze and compare results from different areas and discuss this environmental concern. Kit contains rain gauge with ground stakeholder for collecting rain samples, octet comparator device, pH indicator testing reagent, tubes, and a study guide with reproducible student activity masters. Enough reagents provided for 100 tests. Refill kit also contains reagents for 100 tests.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1034
You May Also Like
- Acid Neutralization in Nature - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Acid Rain: The Invisible Threat, DVD
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Nitrogen Oxides and Acid Rain - Demonstration Kit
- Acid Rain Survey Kit
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit