Collect water samples with ease with this light and economical long-handled water dipper. Made of high-density polyethylene, the strong honeycomb tube is ribbed for a sure grip. The polypropylene cup has threaded fittings that securely screw onto the handle. The end of the handle has a hook for storage. Available in two convenient lengths, each with a 16-oz dipper cup with two pouring spouts, useful for both right- and left-handed people.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1049
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 694
You May Also Like
- Water Sampling Bottle
- Clearing Water with Alum - Demonstration Kit
- Water Sampling Equipment Set
- All-Weather Field Notebook
- Lead in Water - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Cleaning Up with Iron Demonstration Kit
- Aquatic Dip Net
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Aquatic Collecting Starter Kit
- BOD Bottle, 300 mL