Test your mineral identification skills. Students identify 12 common minerals by observing and testing their physical properties. Each kit contains one pound of mineral/rock chips and a mineral identification kit. Three large rock samples are provided to show students how rocks are composed of small mineral chips. Teacher's guide and instructions provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1070
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 654
You May Also Like
- What's My Mineral? Earth Science Review Game
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection