Students are guaranteed to learn the fundamentals of map reading with this stimulating activity. Teach map symbols, scale, direction, latitude and longitude, and elevation-and relate these to real-life features. Use the three-dimensional terrain model, wall chart of the same relief model, and two sets of five transparent plastic elevation sheets to teach map contours. Pad of 50 student maps, marking pencil, and study guide outlining demonstrations, exercises, and projects included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1078
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 668
You May Also Like
- Write-On Globe, Markable Outline
- Topographic Map Symbol Bingo
- Map Projection Model
- Reading Maps Stereo Photographs
- Earth's Magnetic Field Student Activity Kit
- World Geophysical Relief Map
- United States Shaded Relief Map
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit
- Topographic Map Reading Kit
- Contour Model Kit