Show a mountain forming, build your own fault blocks, erupt a volcano-this kit will get your students involved as they construct models to visualize the forces that shape the Earth! Colored flexible foam strips can be bent, arched, and folded to illustrate those hard-to-define terms such as anticline, syncline, and hogback. Three simulated cardboard rock formations can be used to demonstrate a strike-slip fault, normal and reverse fault, formation of a graben and a horst, and even show dip and strike. Simulate the eruption of a nonflammable volcano and demonstrate lava flow with the molded plastic 7"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1020
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 672
You May Also Like
- Landform Model Set, Deluxe
- Landform Model Set, Hexagonal
- Landform Models, Student Sets
- Landform Raised Relief Map Set
- Contour Model Kit
- Stereogram Book of Contours
- Topographic Map Reading Kit
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit
- Pangaea-Student Laboratory Kit
- Sea Floor Spreading-Student Laboratory Kit