Create and witness natural geological processes that are too slow to experience in reality! This deluxe, floor-model stream table allows students to observe the erosion caused by running streams and waterfalls, see the growth of a delta, create different types of drainage patterns-and so much more! Instructions on the simulation of stream processes, mass wasting, the formation of coastal features, the action of glaciation, and the structural deformation of the Earth's crust are provided. Stream table features two separate, independently controllable streams that flow from the control panel. No need to worry about overflow as depth of water is automatically controlled and the unit empties itself.
Materials and accessories included are:
• Stream Table Bed-made of heavy, thermoplastic tray with inclined bottom; size 66"L x 24"W x 6"H.
• Acrylic Grid
• Tubular Steel Cart
• 28-page Lesson Plan Book
Extra Stream Table Sand is also available.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1024
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 676
You May Also Like
- Strike-Slip Fault Activity Kit
- Stream Table Recirculating Pump
- How Soil Is Formed - Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Bits and Pieces- Sediment Activity Kit
- Landform Model Set, Deluxe
- Landform Raised Relief Map Set
- Topographic Map Reading Kit
- Tectonics Model - Demonstration Kit