Create the motions of the Earth, Sun, Moon, and Venus simultaneously with this gear-and-chain driven planetarium. The light from the illuminated 6"-diameter Sun follows the revolving Earth to show solar, lunar, and annular eclipses, phases of the Moon, seasonal changes, night, day, and twilight. Durable, well-engineered planetarium promises years of classroom use. 14" H x 16˝" L. 110V AC.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1012
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 707
You May Also Like
- The Orbiter Planetarium, Manual
- Planetarium, Illuminated, Motorized
- Copernican Solar System Model
- Moon Phaser, Lunar Cycle Model
- Star Theater
- Planetary Orbits Student Laboratory Kit
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- The Full Earth Poster
- Deep Space Objects Poster
- Spacestation™ 60 mm Refractor Telescope, Tasco®