Just plug it in, turn it on, and watch the synchronized orbital movements of the Sun, Earth, the Moon, and Venus. This motorized version of the planetarium has all of the dependable features as AP5135, yet it is fully automated. 16˝" H x 16˝" L. 110 V AC.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1012
You May Also Like
- Planetarium, Illuminated, Manual
- The Orbiter Planetarium, Manual
- Copernican Solar System Model
- Moon Phaser, Lunar Cycle Model
- Star Theater
- Elliptical Orbits Overhead Demonstration Kit
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- The Full Earth Poster
- Deep Space Objects Poster
- Reflector Telescope, 114 mm, Bushnell®