Volcanic activity, earthquakes, flooding-relate dynamic forces such as these to the origin of continents, ocean basins, mountain ranges, and the processes of plate tectonics and sea floor spreading! This detailed chart features actual specimens of rocks and minerals securely mounted on the chart, allowing students to see and trace the action of the rock cycle. Contains illustrations and explanation of phenomena; chart is mounted in a wooden frame for easy wall hanging and extended life. Size: 23 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1015
You May Also Like
- World Ocean Floor Map
- Ocean Floor Topography Map
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit
- Landform Raised Relief Map Set
- Sea Floor Spreading-Student Laboratory Kit
- Modeling Faults Student Activity Kit
- Tectonics Model - Demonstration Kit
- Topographic Map Reading Kit
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit