Show students the 12 basic classifications of minerals-from elements such as copper to silicates like quartz. The 32 different mineral samples are grouped by classification, shown in their natural occurring form and mounted on a heavy-duty chart. Chart is 60 x 40 cm and has a wooden frame for durability.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1062
You May Also Like
- What Mineral Is It? Chart
- Minerals Poster
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Mineral Collection