Air pollution-why is it such a hazard in our environment? This colorful chart includes graphics, tables, and text to help your students gather information about air pollution. Detailed diagrams provide an atmospheric profile, show methods of pollutant dispersion, describe major pollutants and show their effects on the human body and green foliage. Physical data table includes facts on clean air composition, sizes of airborne impurities, and nationwide emissions of major pollutants. Printed on durable, heavyweight paper. Size: 28"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1057
You May Also Like
- Air Pollution Investigation Super Value Kit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit
- Acid Rain in a Bag - Demonstration Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plants and Pollution - Student Laboratory Kit
- Acid Rain in a Micro Environment - Demonstration Kit
- Environmental Pollution and Lichens
- Environmental Pollution—Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit