Learn how to read a weather map. This four-color chart clearly illustrates and defines the standard meteorological symbols and terms used in charting weather. Students will study a map of Western Europe and the British Isles and through a series of “chart keys” easily learn how to read a weather map. Color photographs of four actual weather conditions are also provided. Chart size is 44" x 36".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1081
You May Also Like
- North American Weather Map, Wall-size
- Weather Events Poster
- Weather Map Symbol Bingo
- Flinn Weather Activity Kit
- Weather Events Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Dew Point and Relative Humidity Kit
- Ultimate Cloud-Forming Apparatus
- Weather Model
- Rain Gauge, Clear-Vu
- Thermometer, Indoor/Outdoor