Imagine our world's ocean floor-with no water! This full-color Mercator projection provides an accurate and up-to-date representation of the ocean floor landscape-shown in dramatic relief. Small labels on this physiographic map identify abyssal plains, submarine canyons, mid-ocean ridge/rift, shelf and slope, seamounts, plateaus, island/arc trench systems, fracture zones, fossil and active spreading centers, and triple junctions. Durable and washable plastic finish. Size 38"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1014
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 672
You May Also Like
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit
- Ocean Floor Topography Map
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Chart
- Contour Model Kit
- Landform Raised Relief Map Set
- Sea Floor Spreading-Student Laboratory Kit
- Modeling Faults Student Activity Kit
- Tectonics Model - Demonstration Kit
- Topographic Map Reading Kit
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit