How are mountains formed? What makes the air we breathe? What causes the ocean waves? Now you can learn the answers to these and other questions about the Earth, sea, and air through this collection of 101 fun, safe, low-cost, hands-on experiments and activities. For example, you'll make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to understand sedimentary rock formation. Each experiment includes step-by-step instructions, expected results, and an easy to understand explanation. 1991, 231 pages, 6" x 9", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 726
You May Also Like
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- The Weather Book
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Solar Eclipse Poster
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Sun Scale Student Activity Kit
- Clearing Water with Alum - Demonstration Kit
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- Find the Epicenter—Student Activity Kit