Get a bird's-eye view of the Earth's landscape features from New York City to the California coastline! Teach your students to read maps by comparing a topographical map section with its corresponding stereoscopic aerial color photograph. Relate map symbols to landscape features and show cultural features such as urban growth patterns and transportation routes. Book contains eight different map and photograph pairs, a topographic map symbol chart, and a complete index. 1973, 72 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral bound. Note: Stereoscope glasses (sold separately) will enhance the bird's-eye viewing of the Earth and are suggested but not required.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1001
You May Also Like
- Map Reading Activity
- Aerial Stereo Photographs Book
- Physiographic Relief Globe, 12" Diameter
- Map Projection Model
- World Geophysical Relief Map
- United States Shaded Relief Map
- Stereoscope Glasses
- Topographic Map Symbol Bingo
- Earth's Magnetic Field Student Activity Kit
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit