Everything you need to know about rocks and minerals. All 377 entries, beautifully illustrated with color photographs and helpful visual symbols, provide descriptions and practical information about appearance, classification, rarity, crystal formation, mode of occurrence, gravity of minerals, rock chemistry, and much more. Prefaced by a comprehensive introduction that includes a discussion of formation and chemistry. Glossary and index. 1978, 607 pages, 4 1/2" x 7 1/2", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1136
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 727
You May Also Like
- Fossils: A Golden Guide
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Meteorology Activity Lab Manual
- Our Solar System Book
- Astronomy Activity Lab Manual
- Geology Activity Lab Manual
- Constellation Transparency Set
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Effects of Chemical and Thermal Pollution Student Laboratory Kit
- Mapping Earthquakes and Volcanoes Kit