The teacher's choice when finishing rocks. This vibrating tumbler is useful for smoothing and polishing a wide variety of rocks. Following the provided Tumble-Vibe® four-step finishing process, students are guaranteed success in getting good finishing results. Up to four pounds of rocks can be processed at one time. A second bowl is recommended for quality polishing, as residual grit from the grinding and smoothing process will become imbedded in the first bowl, preventing a good final polish. Grain, polishes, and a rock finishing kit are sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1075
You May Also Like
- Rock Finishing Kit
- Obsidian, Black, Glassy
- Quartz, Amethyst
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Classroom Rock Collection
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection
- Classroom Mineral Collection