Take accurate measurements of stream velocity with this basic, easy-to-use hand-held flowmeter. Just lower the impeller stick into the flow of moving water, attach “riser rods,” start the counter, and read the digital display on the flowmeter. Includes durable plastic 3-foot impeller stick that easily disassembles into four sections for convenient storage, protective pouch to store the flowmeter, three “riser rods” to elevate the impeller off the stream bed, and a 30-page operation manual with laminated calibration charts and reproducible data collection sheets. Operates on two AAA batteries for over 100 hours of use. Supplied in a handy waterproof storage/carrying box. Batteries included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1048
You May Also Like
- Long-Handled Water Dipper, 3-Foot Handle
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Water Sampler
- All-Weather Field Notebook
- Water Sampling Bottle
- Buffering Lakes and Streams—Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Water Sampling Equipment Set
- Clearing Water with Alum - Demonstration Kit
- Aquatic Collecting Starter Kit
- Aquatic Dip Net