Includes all materials in the monitoring outfit described above, plus The Monitor's Handbook and CD-ROM. Together the 72-page handbook and CD contain all necessary information you need to set up a first-class water quality monitoring program and interpret test results. The CD runs on any Macintosh® II computer with a CD-ROM drive. Incorporates Quick Time™ animations, still photos, written and audio information to provide step-by-step instructions for test factors listed.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1045
You May Also Like
- Pondwater Tour Test Kit
- Tapwater Tour Test Kit
- GREEN Advanced Water Monitoring Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Limnological Analysis Kit
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- GREEN™ Low Cost Water Monitoring Kit
- Water Quality Project Kit, Nitrogen
- pH Test Kit, Wide-range
- Salinity Test Kit