Dissolved oxygen, precision pH, phosphate, auxiliary phosphate, nitrate, turbidity, and temperature-this kit contains all the LaMotte water quality test modules featured in The Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring. The 272-page comprehensive text by Mitchell and Stapp, a field guide for water quality monitoring programs in schools around the world, is included with the package. Each modular kit comes supplied in its own compact storage/carrying case with pre-calibrated test tubes, lab ware, and all necessary reagents to give fast, precise results. Easy-to-follow testing instructions are included with each kit. Use of hazardous testing materials has been reduced or eliminated to ensure safety.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1044
You May Also Like
- Pondwater Tour Test Kit
- Tapwater Tour Test Kit
- GREEN™ Low Cost Water Monitoring Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Limnological Analysis Kit
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- Water Quality Educator and Monitoring Outfit
- Water Quality Project Kit, Nitrogen
- pH Test Kit, Wide-range
- Salinity Test Kit