Introduce your students to water quality monitoring with this fun-to-use economical kit. Use the easy, non-hazardous Tes Tab® reagent tablet method to test water samples for biochemical oxygen demand, coliform bacteria, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, pH, phosphate, temperature change, and turbidity. Kit comes complete with Tes Tab® reagent tablets and all necessary materials to test 10 water samples (3 samples for coliform). Instruction booklet included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 971
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 583
You May Also Like
- Pondwater Tour Test Kit
- Tapwater Tour Test Kit
- GREEN Advanced Water Monitoring Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Limnological Analysis Kit
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- Water Quality Educator and Monitoring Outfit
- Flinn Winkler Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Oxygen In Water Test Kit
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit