A comprehensive collection of rocks and minerals specifically designed for the high school earth science classroom. Specimens include rock- forming minerals, ores of metals and non-metals, and igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks. Students can investigate additionally selected specimens for cleavage, fracture, streak, color, and luster. A total of 75 specimens are provided and packaged in two compartmentalized collection boxes. All specimens are numbered and come with a mineral identification kit, study guide and key.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1074
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 659
You May Also Like
- Rocks and Rock Forming Mineral Collection
- Classroom Collection of Rocks and Minerals
- Washington School Collection
- Introductory Mineral and Rock Collection
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit