Perfect for opening or closing class or as a challenging break from the regular routine. This collection of mini-activities includes puzzles, riddles, limericks, and thought-starters. Each of the short, but challenging, “warm-ups” is designed to take just 2 to 5 minutes while relating to the day's lesson. The “Answer Key & Teaching Suggestions” section makes them easy to administer and correct. Includes permission to photocopy the masters for all students of one teacher. Index. 2002, 193 pages, 5½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
You May Also Like
- Earth Science Challenge
- Hands-on Earth Science Activities Book
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- The Weather Book
- Lunar Phases Activity
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Oil-Eating Bacteria Kit
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit