Polypaper® is a special polyolefin “paper” which has exceptional strength and resistance to moisture and chemicals. Polypaper is virtually indestructible! Polypaper labels outperform conventional labels, even those with special coatings. They are fresh- and saltwater proof, non-absorbent, lint-free, and resistant to mildew, tearing, fraying, curling, aging, and discoloration. Chemical spills rinse off easily. Polypaper labels will not curl, wrinkle, or melt when used in inkjet printers, laser printers or photo copiers. Pressure-sensitive adhesive adheres well to plastics, glass, or metal. Labels measure 1 1/2" x 3/4". 65 labels per sheet; 10 sheets per package.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 240
You May Also Like
- Labeling Tape Dispenser
- Time Tape®, Rainbow Pack
- Laboratory Labels, 1" x 2", 1000/roll
- Labeling Tape, Yellow 1/2", 120 ft.
- Flinn SDS Library - Hard Copy
- Labels, Compatible Chemical Families 42/set
- Compatible Chemical Families Bottle Labels
- Date Acquired Labels, 100/roll
- Solution Label, Blank, Pkg/25
- Shelf Lips, Pkg/10