Sturdy, rigid, polypropylene racks feature interlocking end plates for secure stacking when loaded with tubes up to 10 cm long. Polypropylene is an excellent choice for a test tube rack because it is chemical resistant and will not shatter or stain. Rows are numbered and lettered for easy identification. End plates have handles for easy carrying. Steam autoclavable at 121 ºC. Both racks measure 10 5/8" x 4 7/16" x 5 1/4".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 307
|Catalog No.||Description||Holds Tube Size||Tube Places||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Test Tube Rack, Economy Choice
- Test Tube Slant Rack
- Test Tube Basket without Lid, 5 x 4 x 4 in
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, 13 mm Tubes, 90 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, Round, 16 mm Tubes, 14 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Support
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 6-Tube, 22 mm Hole Size
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, Double Row, 22 mm Tubes
- Test Tube Rack, Zinc Plated, No Coating, 22 mm Tubes, 20 Places
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 25 x 150 mm, 55 mL