Slime, slime, and more slime—it stretches, it flows, it even picks up ink! With our new, economical kit, you'll have enough materials for each and every student in your class to make a batch of slime. Students will have fun as they perform observations of all the interesting physical properties of this slimy polymer gel. Instruction sheet provides background information, easy-to-follow procedure, and observation/analysis activities.
Kit contains enough polyvinyl alcohol solution, sodium borate solution, plastic cups, and wood sticks to make 30 batches of slime!
Complete for 30 students working individually. Food coloring is optional and available separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 483
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 503
You May Also Like
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 10 mL*
- Food Coloring Dyes, Set
- Gluep Production - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Fluorescent Slime - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Grow-Dino Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit
- Super-Duper Polymer Gel - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- "Dyeing" Sodium Polyacrylate with Metal Ions - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mystery Nylon Factory - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Structures and Properties of Polymers - Activity-Stations Kit
- Sodium Alginate Polymer - Chemical Demonstration Kit