|Price/Pkg. 12 Pkg. or more|
Place the fish in your palm and watch it curl up or even flip over. Have your students hypothesize about how it works and why. Is there a scientific basis to it-or can it really tell your fortune? Made of a hygroscopic polymer, the red cellophane 3˝" fish expands as it absorbs water. The moisture from your hand therefore determines the amount of curling or movement of the fish. An interesting phenomenon! Sold in packages of 12.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 544
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 503
You May Also Like
- Ghost Crystals, 100 g
- The Two-Potato Clock
- Enviro-Bond™ 403 Hydrocarbon Encapsulant, 100 g
- Water Marbles, 100 g
- Silly Putty®
- Slime for Everyone! Student Laboratory Kit
- Polyurethane Foam System - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mystic Sand
- Super-Duper Polymer Gel - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Chenille Wires, Green, Pkg. of 10