Build 14 basic s, p, and d atomic orbitals with this colorful, three-dimensional model set. Use the pink and purple colored pear-shaped models to represent the lobes of the p and d atomic orbitals. Represent atomic nuclei with opaque white spheres. Each model comes with its own colorless transparent base for display purposes.
Set contains 14 easy-to-assemble atomic orbitals-one 1s, one 2s, three 2p, five 3d, one unit with one 2s plus three 2p orbitals, as well as one each of an sp, sp2, and sp3 hybrid orbital. Components are of durable plastic for years of classroom demonstration and display. Approximate model heights including base range from 5–9 cm. Instruction sheet and a plastic storage case are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 517
You May Also Like
- Atom Model
- Atomic Mobile Kit
- BRIGHT Atom™ Model
- Electron Configuration Concert - Overhead Demonstration Model
- Magnetic Atom Model
- Sublevel Orbitals of the Atom Models Kit
- Electron Configuration Bingo - Super Value Game
- Electron Structure - 1s Orbital - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Electron Structure - Student Laboratory Kit
- Quantum Leap - Student Laboratory Kit