Effectively and economically explore the laws of motion without an air table. Study inertia, constant velocity and acceleration, and collisions in two dimensions. Air escaping from the inflated balloons allows these plastic pucks to levitate above any smooth surface. Two pucks can easily be stacked together to double the mass. Alternately, pucks can be opened and washers can be added to the mid-section of the pucks to change the mass of the finished puck. Set includes two large (45 g) pucks, two small (29 g) pucks, four balloons and four nozzle adapters.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 595
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 302
You May Also Like
- Puck Set, Air
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Second Law of Motion Apparatus
- Slingshot Cars - Newton's Laws Activity Kit
- Shoot the Monkey Demonstration Kit
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Modeling Projectile Motion
- Projectile Launcher
- Projectile Motion with an Inclined Plane - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Rubber Band Cannon - Student Laboratory Kit