What can lift 100 times its own weight? Answer: This electromagnet! Lift up to 200 pounds using one 1.5 V D-cell battery! Students will remember this dramatic demonstration for years. The precision machined contact surfaces make this electromagnet so strong and impressive. The battery is conveniently held in a battery clip on top of the magnet and alligator clips make completing the circuit easy.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 703
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 412
You May Also Like
- Electromagnet Coil and Core Kit
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Apparatus
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Demonstration Kit
- Gilley Coil Kit
- Tangent Galvanometer
- Introduction to Electromagnetism
Chemistry, Physics, and Modern Materials -
- Magnetic Needle
- Magnet Stirrup
- Bar Magnets, Pair, Steel, Painted