Force/Vector problems are made easy with this extra-large force board. Makes determination of resolution of force a concrete idea for students and not just a mathematically derived number. The elevated legs on the bottom of the board make the movement of the spring scales easier for students. The three scales are mounted on separate aluminum clips and joined in the center with an O-ring. The clips can be placed in any of 114 holes which are placed in rows 10º apart and in a series of concentric circles at measured distances from the center of the 55-cm board. Your students will love this hands-on piece of equipment. Includes spring scales.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 607
You May Also Like
- Economy Force Table
- Vector Boards, Classroom Set
- Spring Scales, Pull-type, 250-g/2.5 N, Pkg./6
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Force Stick
- Friction Blocks
- Bed of Nails
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Investigating Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration