Clever device for numerous collision/friction/gravity experiments. The four-position, spring-trigger device allows for controlled and repeatable force applications to the 1" steel balls and/or friction block. Place one ball at the trigger and the other four balls in the center of the track. What happens when the ball is fired into the other four balls? What happens with more force? What if two balls are fired? Elevate the track and determine what effect gravity and/or friction has on the descent of a ball. You will design many experiments to use with this device. Comes assembled with five steels balls and one friction block.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 618
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 289
You May Also Like
- Collision in One Dimension
- Collision in Two Dimensions
- Ballistic Pendulum, Economy Choice
- Basketball Blaster - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Happy/Sad Balls
- Magnetic Marbles Collision Theory Activity
- Momentum and Collisions Demonstration Kit
- Newtonian Demonstrator
- Personal Hovercraft - Demonstration Kit