The Rive Ray Box is a simple, safe and sturdy source of projected light for many classic optics experiments-best of all, you don't need a completely dark room to conduct optic experiments. The Rive Ray Box produces parallel, divergent or convergent rays across a plane horizontal surface and the rays are intense enough to be traced in natural light. The Rive Ray Box, with its optional accessories, overcomes all the problems inherent in a meter-stick optics system.
The Rive Ray Box is durably built, with a rigid extruded vinyl base and an adjustable metal light box with mounted transformer. An adjustable screen produces either a single wide beam or a choice of one, three, or five pencil-thin rays. It operates on 115-volt, 60-cycle power, complete with a three-wire cord. Lenses, mirrors and other Rive Ray Box accessories sold separately (Catalog No. AP5659 and AP5660).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 684
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 437
You May Also Like
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Investigating Light and Optics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Complete Optics System
- LED Light Blocks
- Mirror, Hand Held
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit