A semi-circular lens with one plane face. Ideal for demonstration or experiments with the Rive Ray Box AP5656. Lens is 7.5 cm in diameter and made of acrylic. Comes in a cushioned plastic storage container.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 739
You May Also Like
- Lens, Double Concave, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- Lens, Double Convex, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Laser Pointer Education Kit
- Measuring with Laser Light - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simulated Laser Emission- Demonstration Model
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit