An economic version of the classic force of air pressure demonstration. Air is removed by simply pushing the two rubber plungers together. Once they are together, your students will be amazed how difficult it is to pull them apart! Have students design an experiment to determine how many Newtons of force are required to pull them apart.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 658
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 361
You May Also Like
- Pressure Bottle
- Bicycle Pump, Hand-held
- Boyle's Law Apparatus
- Mini Magdeburg Hemispheres- Student Laboratory Kit
- Absolute Zero Device
- Atmosphere Bar
- Investigating Pressure Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Collapsing Can Demonstraion
- Breaking Board Paradox - Demonstration Kit