Unbelievably strong magnet! Watch your fingers if you bring two of them together! These ceramic magnets are a perfect example of how technology is producing new materials with space-age properties. These crystalline, ceramic cobalt-neodymium magnets retain their magnetic strength much longer than normal soft metal magnets and emit their strength to other materials easily. Your students will be totally impressed with the strength of this magnet. Magnet 12 mm in diameter.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 698
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 434
You May Also Like
- Cow Magnet
- Bar Magnet, Steel
- Magnets and Magnetism - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Floating Magnet
- Gravity and Magnetism: A Battle of Two Forces
- Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Student Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Eddy's Brake - Lenz's Law Demonstration Kit
- Electromagnet Kit