Doctors looking inside and photographing blood vessels. Internet companies and NASA hiring fiber optics experts. The explosion in interest and application of fiber optics technology in the last decade has been impressive. This kit is a great student introduction to the basics of fiber optics. Materials and detailed directions for 20 different fiber optics experiments and 5 student projects are provided. Kit includes six different optical fiber types, penlight, rubber light hood, Ulexite fiber optic rock, three coherent fiber optic components, colored filters, and many other necessary components.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 734
You May Also Like
- Giant Bubble Wand Kit
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Refraction and Total Internal Reflection—Individual Kit
- Principles of Reflection and Optical Illusions
- Index of Refraction Plate, Acrylic
- Refraction Cube
- Investigating Light and Optics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Neutralizing Lens Sets
- Acrylic Lens Set, 50 mm Diameter