Suspend three pendulums at one time with this specially designed pendulum clamp. Its rigid support arm is screwed to a rod clamp to assure perpendicular rigidity and stability throughout your experiments. You can be assured that your pendulum recordings are the result of your experiment and not a wobbly clamp! Each pendulum holder has its own knurled thumbscrew and locking device for easy adjustments independent of other pendulums. The clamp measures 28 cm in length.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 596
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 302
You May Also Like
- PSworks Pendulum
- Investigating Pendulums - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plumb Bobs, 1⁄2 oz, Pkg. of 12
- Modeling Projectile Motion
- Projectile Launcher
- Projectile Motion with an Inclined Plane - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Bowling Ball Pendulum
- Inertia Ball/Pendulum Bob
- PSworks Marble Ramp
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations