Easy to set up, repeatable results, unbreakable. These are the qualities you need in an apparatus for your projectile motion experiments. This all-metal launcher can be clamped to any lab table, at any angle from -15º to 90º, in a matter of seconds. The range of the launcher arm is infinitely adjustable with its unique but simple releasing device. Every student can have his own unique set of data by minor adjustments on the tension spring. The launcher was designed so that no matter what angle is chosen, the height of the ball at its release point from the table is constant. One less variable for error! Comes complete with directions and experiment outlines including projectile motion paths, muzzle velocity, angle effects, force effects, weight of projectiles and mechanical efficiency.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 599
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 285
You May Also Like
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Modeling Projectile Motion
- Projectile Motion with an Inclined Plane - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Trajectory Apparatus
- Rubber Band Cannon - Student Laboratory Kit
- PSworks Marble Ramp
- PSworks Parabola
- Water Spouts - Kinetic vs. Potential Energy - A Torricelli's Law Demonstration Kit
- Center of Gravity Toss - Demonstration Kit